Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fruit Skate Revision Progress

Here's a new work in progress picture and again, it's an updated Fruit Skate piece.

Going on from my previous post, I wasn't too happy with the overall pose, since I did want to work in another character somehow. So this is how this piece came about.

Each character here is being drawn on separate layers so I can move and scale each figure when I'm done into the final composition. At the moment, the guy is probably a bit too big for this type of shot where you have small figures with a large figure in the background.

There's a few other issues which I need to work on as well, such as working out if I should include some foreground elements to the guy so he's not just floating in the air. Overall I'm happy with the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment