Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fruit Skate Revision Final

Finished version of my Fruit Skate piece which I finished today. There will be a new logo and some additional text pieces added to this, but thought I'd post up the finished colours without the text elements added.

I went back to my original colouring style with this piece which I think works really well. This is one of those pieces where everything just came together well. Like the background girl for example, that came from me just turning off the flats leaving just the shadows showing which I thought looked really awesome, so I used that in the final. Originally she was to be coloured in colours similar to the guy in front.

I'm also really happy with the green background. I think it helps pop the guy with the nice contrast to the red.

1 comment: