Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My new baby... Wacom Intuos4 Large!

So today I picked up an Wacom Intuos4 Large tablet. My old tablet as you can see in the photo was an Intuos3 Medium size, so the larger size is a big change which I'm still trying to get used to.

One of the things I've noticed though, was it's easier for me to do thin linework on the larger tablet, since you can do long strokes.

Speaking of linework, I finally found the option in CS5 that turns that stupid opacity jitter off when inking, so you get a solid black line right away, rather than having to build up to a solid black line even when using the hard brush with 100% opacity!

Don't know why Adobe keeps changing the options from previous versions. This option is a little button next to the Opacity setting in Photoshop. You click it and bang! instant solid black lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment