Saturday, February 12, 2011

Girl in Progress

I'm going to try and keep this blog updated weekly, so here's a look at something I'm currently working on at the moment.

This is just a cropped down version of the full image which is a full figure drawing of a girl posing with a sword, which I might change to a gun yet, I'm still playing around with the design.

Anyway this piece kinda reminds me of the days when I was fully into Joe Madureira art. I used to buy Uncanny X-Men, then pretty much destroy them from studying the art so much. Back then I didn't really collect comics to keep, I bought them for the art.

I'm still working on this design, so not sure when I'll post up the finished piece.

2 comments:

  1. hey thanks for dropping by, sir! she's a cutiepie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the comment. Glad someone is posting here lol

    ReplyDelete